Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does anyone know if putting pure coconut oil in your hair helps your hair to grow?

I also try to get weekly deep conditioners also. Does pure coconut oil help?Does anyone know if putting pure coconut oil in your hair helps your hair to grow?
I've heard it does help. But have never tried it cuz I don't really need my hair to grow. You should try it. I have also heard that it makes your hair smooth, soft, and silky. Good Luck!





happy new year!Does anyone know if putting pure coconut oil in your hair helps your hair to grow?
Coconut oil is a good moisturizer. It can penetrate hair shaft very well. So it works as a pre-shampoo conditioner. But I don't think it helps with hair growth.
YEs is does i have used it b4! if u rnt sure u culd ask a local salon





Happy New yr
it will make it soft
prenatal vitamins
I'm not sure about making it grow... but it'll make soft and shiny.
No; neither will vitamins, herbs, etc. This is all a scam. My hair dresser tried to give me the crap that he wanted to feed my follicles. Imagine, dead cells eating! Tommy-rot!\\





I changed hair dressers after explaining to him that regardless of whatever he had been told, as a medical student, he was full of crap and there was no way that dead keratin could be nourished. Only Rogaine works and then only with certain kinds of baldness. Any thing else is pure balderdash.....
Something that I notice makes my hair and fingernails grow faster, and shinier, is when I eat a cereal called Kashi Go Lean crunch regularly. My older sister is a health/nutrition guru and got me started on it. I think the great ingredients in it has something to do with it ... it's healthy and tastey! I also feed my African Grey the cereal as a treat/supplement and it seems to make his feathers look nicer too :-)





I know that coconut oil has a lot of good qualities and health benefits, my younger sister has a whole book about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment