Thursday, January 7, 2010

Will coconut oil help me lose weight or pack on the fat?

Okay i know that i have to eat well and exercise to lose weight(As i have been doing.)But my co-worker swears that coconut oil is a ''miracle worker'' and can enhance my weight loss efforts.Do i need to take her advice?Will coconut oil help me lose weight or pack on the fat?
I have heard that it is better for you than olive oil b/c of the way it breaks down in the body.


RNWill coconut oil help me lose weight or pack on the fat?
it works better then olive oil so u should try that
Too much of it will add pounds
interesting question let me know if that works
ewww, no!





Coconut oil is SATURATED fat. the artery clogging stuff. you will put yourself at risk for heart attacks and strokes if you consume too much of it.





olive oil is a monounsaturated fat--the type of fat that is good for you.





avocado oil is another monounsaturated fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment