Thursday, January 7, 2010

What benefits does *Coconut oil* do to hair?

My friend applies coconut oil once a week. Why is that?





And I heard that it is good for hair. In what way?What benefits does *Coconut oil* do to hair?
I have heard from my grandma that applying coconut oil for hair makes it firm and healthy and one of my friends said that it acts as a protection from sun by reflecting off sun's light which could damage the hair a lot.What benefits does *Coconut oil* do to hair?
DEPENDS ON WAT TYPE OF HAIR TXTURE U HAVE! im african amer. and i use it everyday because i have natural hair which makes it dry. i use coconut oil to nourish it, its for the luster for the hair and oil for the scalp. and omg it smells sooooo good to me i dont know why it would stink unless u r using the unrefined kinds that have no fragrance. but coconut oil really should only be used if u have problems with dry itchy scalp, it even works for dandruff! ps sorry for writing in all caps at the begining, i didnt know that was bad etiquette! =-(
hmm.. well comming from a south asian back ground i always grew up.. .with relatives and family and friends pleading for me to put coconut oil in my hair... but eww i dnt like the smell of it... but i hear that keeps the hair thick, strong and silky... oh and aprently if u put coconut oil in ur hair and put it into a plait... ur hair grows faster... and its actually true.. i did it... well by force and it grew.. long and silky... but ye i dnt like the smell...

No comments:

Post a Comment