Thursday, January 7, 2010

Where can I purchase virgin coconut oil?

I have been doing some research on this product and its benefits, and I'd really like to try it out. Suggestions on which products are best and where I can find them would be great!Where can I purchase virgin coconut oil?
@ most health food stores is Garden of Life Coconut Oil





www.gardenoflife.com








developed by Jordin Rubin.Where can I purchase virgin coconut oil?
any grocerie store has it on oil shelf
Are you doing the diet from Nature's Cure? Well I don't know where you can buy it, but my uncle said it tastes really nasty like lard. But ya never know!
I would buy it from this vendor:





http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/virgin鈥?/a>





They use organic methods in their farming and support the local farmers.
From the Asian Pirate Man-whore down the street?
Your best bet is a health food store. Don't think GNC type of places but more like hippie type of places. In STL, we have a couple of local chains that are great: The Natural Way and River City Nutrition.





A larger store like Trader Joe's or Whole Foods will probably carry it as well.
hawaii
All you have to do is type in Virgin Coconut Oil on your search browser and you will have all the answers on where to purchase Coconut Oil.





From what I understand of Coconut Oil, not only is it healthy but it can help people drop weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment