Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is expeller pressed coconut oil better than centrifugally processed?

I wish to eat it as well as rub it on my skin, so want the best.Is expeller pressed coconut oil better than centrifugally processed?
Either one of those methods can produce good, high quality oil. They can also produce total dreck!!





What's much more important is that you make sure the coconut oil you buy is Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. Certified organic isn't a bad idea but it's NOT really all that important since coco palms normally are usually cultivated without chemicals anyway (and organic does NOT mean chemicals can't be used since there's loopholes). I usually buy Nutiva brand simply because it's commonly available, cheaper and easier than making my own.Is expeller pressed coconut oil better than centrifugally processed?
natural is always better than processed. I make my own coconut oil at home. but if you want to rub it on your skin it's better to use the processed one because it doesn't smell too strong.
Check out J. Rubin's version: Garden of Life Coconut oil
  • What is the best DVR DVD
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment