Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does virgin coconut oil help to lose weight?

I have been trying it, but I am not so sure about the weight loss part. I have heard it is good as an anti fungal, bacterial and viral. It seems to help in those respects, but I am not so sure about the weight loss. How long does it take to work for weight loss and for what baody types?Does virgin coconut oil help to lose weight?
Absolutly, coconut oil is so good for your body. I use it on my toast with a little bit of raw hunny every morning.Does virgin coconut oil help to lose weight?
Coconut oil helps to stimulate your metabolism, you may burn more calories each day, helping to accelerate weight loss (and probably your activity and energy level, too)





http://products.mercola.com/coconut-oil/

No comments:

Post a Comment