Thursday, January 7, 2010

Should i condition my hair after using coconut oil as a overnight treatment?

I did a coconut oil overnight treatment for my dry hair, and i am just wondering, when i wash it out, should i condition with my normal conditioner aswell? or should i use coconut oil again?? also i straighten my hair so i was worried that using coconut oil as a conditioner when it isnt all washed out might fry my hair when i straigfhten?


ThanksShould i condition my hair after using coconut oil as a overnight treatment?
Watch this Video





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43INPdgO_鈥?/a>Should i condition my hair after using coconut oil as a overnight treatment?
Just wash it out with shampoo- no need to use conditioner. No need to use more coconut oil after shampoo. Your hair won't be fried or get burned. You can always test on a small area to ease your mind if you're concerned.Coconut oil for hair is common and I and many others have used coconut oil for years. Nurse Kindheart
You rinse it out with warm wash and shampoo your hair. Condition it with your normal conditioner. You don't need to use it after you shampoo it out. You use oils as pre treatments just because they can fry your hair like you said =]

No comments:

Post a Comment