Thursday, January 7, 2010

Would anything happen if i mixed garlic powder MSM and coconut oil together and put it into my hair?

I am trying to stop breakage for african american hair and grow my hair long any suggestions. So if you know anything that will help my hair grow faster please let me know. Thanx =]Would anything happen if i mixed garlic powder MSM and coconut oil together and put it into my hair?
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/





This community is full of people dedicated to growing their hair long, and there's a lot of great advice to read there!





Basically, the best way to grow your hair long:





1) try to avoid damaging it with heat and chemicals


2) wear it up as much as possible so that it's not rubbing against stuff or getting caught in it


3) make sure your shampoo/conditioner react well with your hair


4) coconut oil can be a huge help -- make sure it's 100% pure and just run a tiny bit (the size of your fingernail) through your hair each day. I do mine before I go to bed at night.


5) avoid brushing it too much or combing it while it's wet





I hope that gives you a starting place! Good luck! :)Would anything happen if i mixed garlic powder MSM and coconut oil together and put it into my hair?
i know coconut oil should do some good thinks for your hair. i dont know about the garlic powder though...

No comments:

Post a Comment