Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can I use tanning lotion instead of coconut oil in my hair?

I don't have coconut oil for my hair so I'm wondering if i could tanning lotion.Can I use tanning lotion instead of coconut oil in my hair?
Um... I would say no. That could be disastrous! The chemicals in tanning lotion would be awful for your hair and probably damage it and make it really frizzy and strange colored. you could try using olive oil, almond oil, or jojoba oil instead.... what exactly are you trying to do with the coconut oil anyways?





EDIT: Oh, I see. Well for one, coconut oil won't actually make your hair grow faster. It will however strengthen your hair to make it less prone to breakage so it SEEMS like it's growing faster. You could use jojoba oil or olive oil to the same effect. I use olive oil and I have hair about down to my butt that is really thick. Tanning lotion would completely RUIN your hair! Just go to the health-food store or the pharmacy to get some. You may have to order it from the pharmacy though. You can buy olive oil at a regular store.Can I use tanning lotion instead of coconut oil in my hair?
TANNING NO sunblock yes but it wont have same effects as natural coconut oil its usually $1
No no NO a thousand times no.It would dry your hair out BAD and turn it a orange color. Plz dont just go to a health food store and buy some.
Hell no.

No comments:

Post a Comment