Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Coconut Oil?

Ok so i started taking coconut oil b4 each meal. Anyone have any suggestions on making it not so nasty? So far ive been heating it up enough for it to melt, then ill mix it with juice to give the oil flavor. Maybe its just me, but drinking 2 TBSP of coconut oil b4 each meal is a little blahhh. Im sure some of you have had oil in your mouth, not to much flavor to it. I hate the feeling that it coats the whole inside of my mouth.Coconut Oil?
I put it in a smoothie sometimes (don't even bother to melt it first, the blender will break it up). Or, just spread it on warm toast (instead of butter)...





Coconut oil (raw unrefined) is naturally anti-fungal / anti-bacterial and has the GOOD FATS that your body needs.Coconut Oil?
I had the same problem with drinking my cod liver oil. I found the best solution is to chase the oil with a wedge of fresh orange or grapefruit. The citrus cuts the oil and completely cleanses your palette (sp?).
Hi babysmomma.


Coconut oil smells good, tastes pleasant and is so good for our bodies that some people consume it straight, by the tablespoon, but you can use it in place of other oils on your salads. Do vegetable salad with coconut oil, it's very tasty and useful.


Jason Homan
Why on earth are you taking Coconut oil??? your body will not do well with it, it cannot break it down..your cholesterol will go sky high...if you take any oil it should be virgin olive oil...but why oil at all? It sounds like you got ahold of some fad that can hurt you...I ran three health food stores for years and have been a natural herbalist for 30 years...so I am aware of what I speak of...

No comments:

Post a Comment