Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is Virgin Coconut Oil capsules really effective for getting rid of pimples?

Definitely. I tested on myself and it actually works. I thought at first it would make my skin condition worst if I apply it, as it's an oil base that would definitely blocked my pores.





But my assumption was wrong. I read an article about it's benefit in the net and decided to try it myself. I applied it on my face and back where the skin is badly affected by pimples. When I woke up the next morning, thank to God, my skin have gotten a little bit better, smoother and the boils shrunk. I continue to apply it the next day and so forth, surprisingly my skin condition got better and clearer, even blackspots went away. The pimples on my back also shrunk and now it is completely clear.





I was glad that I experimented this on myself.





And you know what, if you got bruises or cuts or stretch marks on your body, just apply the oil, God permits, it will heal quickly and the marks will went away.





PS: I also put it on my cold sores (herpes simplex), it works too... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment