Friday, December 18, 2009

Will coconut oil have a bad effect on my wife if used for a lube during sex?

I have been reading up on homemade lubes and so on. I have heard that coconut oil can be used during sex for lube. My only problem with this is that she will get a problem ';down there'; because it's coconut oil. I know it isn't good if using with a condom but I'm talking about disease wise, will it cause something bad for her.Will coconut oil have a bad effect on my wife if used for a lube during sex?
A woman's area is very sensitive. I would not use coconut oil at all. If you can't get a regular lubricant use your saliva.Will coconut oil have a bad effect on my wife if used for a lube during sex?
Actually coconut oil makes a great lube. It is all natural, has a relatively neutral pH, and has anti-viral properties so instead of causing yeast infections or other such imbalances, it actually helps prevent them...and it is so slippery! =-) Report Abuse

Well i think coconut oil is bad for the use of that, they say that you can use flavourless white youghurt(haven't tried but i heard), but KY jelly and the like is for that use! So go out and buy some.
Coconut oil is good for massage and not as a lubricant. Lot of lubes available in the market, buy some.

No comments:

Post a Comment