Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil a good night moisturizer?

I am 17 and i get a few pimples once in a while...I currently use vaseline on my face every night. I was wondering if olive oil or coconut oil might be a good moisturizer??Is extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil a good night moisturizer?
I used to use Aveeno every night on my face and body. Starting yesterday night, I have started using Extra virgin olive oil on my face. I am axcited to see the results. After I woke up, I see that at least I have no bad reaction, bumps on my face. Now I will take a shower and feel if I find any change in the way my face skin feels and looks.





Bottomline --- I am sticking to olive oil and gonna check out if that is my right solution.Is extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil a good night moisturizer?
I thought I was the only one who does that! When I was your age, I had VERY sensitive skin. Almost anything I put on my face would cause a bad reaction, even most soaps. So I started using Vaseline and it really worked well. I have been using it for about 50 years with great success. I have far fewer wrinkles than most people my age and I sincerely believe it is because of the Vaseline.


Anyway, when I started to have dry skin on my arms and legs, my doctor recommended Crisco shortening or vegetable oil. Those work well too as well as being very much cheaper than other moisturizers. So just give them a try and see if the results are good!
coconut oil!
Actually I've researched it and Jojoba oil always comes up as one of the top reccomended. It won't clog pores and is the closest thing to our natural skin's oils. Wow I can't belive you use vaseline...you must have the driest skin ever!
yuck vasiline makes ur skin black and attracts dirt to sit on it which causes pimples.... any kind of oil causes pimples... use black pepper paste on the pimple before sleeping... and use a good cream as a moisturiser...


feel free to contact me... i have some tips... may help u!
  • What is the best DVR DVD
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment