Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Coconut oil?

i've been reading about coconut oil and weight loss. does anyone know anything about this? my niece works at a health food store and got me a bottle of it. they say to take 3 tbls. per day to help with weight loss.





any suggestions? opinions?Coconut oil?
This is nonsense. If you listen to some of the people trying to sell various coconut oil products, it does everything from helping you lose weight to treating thyroid disease. However, when you ask for scientific evidence, none of these people can produce any. Don't fall for it.Coconut oil?
I don't know what that's about. I just took a college nutrition course, and coconut oils are very bad for you!! I wouldn't do it. Isn't it a sort of oxymoron? Taking oil to lose weight??

No comments:

Post a Comment