Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can you give me an information about the mixture of ginger and coconut oil for joint pains?

I read from an article that the mixture of oil and ginger can ease rheumatism.. how?? what are the components of it? Can we make a flavor through it? At what flavor?Can you give me an information about the mixture of ginger and coconut oil for joint pains?
They are both natural products and as the other person said ginger is strong. Too much and you will get a bad case of diarrea. My suggestion is serious vitimin C. The RDA says 64 miligrams a day. Linus Pauling who got 2 nobel prizes for his work on vitimin C and organic chemestry said a minimum of 1000 mg a day and 2000 mg if you are sick. I had something, to this day the doctors have no idea what it was, but I was flat on my back for 2 weeks in usually Nov and again in Feb. I went on vit C when I got sick and after a couple of years I have never been sick again. During those times I was sick I took a varying amount daily and it followed a bell curve over the 2 weeks. I was up to 40,000 mg a day at one point, 300,000 mg over 2 weeks. It was a narrow range I had to maintain. If I took too much I got diarrea and if I took too little I was sick. In that range I was totally asymptomatic. You need to drink a lot of water because Vit C is a natural diarretic. Also, you doctor will say your kidneys will disolve or calcify, but drink the water and it SHOULD be fine. A couple of years ago the had a report out that said the best cancer-fighter was Interferon - at $15,000 a gram - but it also said that Interferon is a product of the natural breakdown of Vit C in your system. Shortly after that they tried to make Vit C by perscription only. Guess why. Good luck.Can you give me an information about the mixture of ginger and coconut oil for joint pains?
By modifying the diet and making some small changes in your lifestyle, joint pain can be controlled. More information at


http://aches.in/naturalcuresarthritis.ht鈥?/a>
I don't have a recipe for this combo, but here is a great site for oils. They list all the different used for the carrier oils and essential oils. One in particular i will point you to is Tamaru oil. I just saw it at whole Foods Market on sale for about $15 for an ounce. You could also get some ginger assential oil to add to the tamaru, just be carefull to add only a small amount of ginger; it is very strong. Best, G

No comments:

Post a Comment