Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can you give me an information about the mixture of ginger and coconut oil for joint pains?

I read from an article that tthe mixture of oil and ginger can ease rheumatism.. how?? what are the components of it? Can we make a flovor through it? At what flavor?Can you give me an information about the mixture of ginger and coconut oil for joint pains?
yes ginger has a good action for rheumatism, try this mixture :


one spoonful of each of the following : ginger, caraway,black pepper,dried peppermint, mix them very well , now take one spoon full of this mixture in a glass, add boiled water, cover it for 15 Min's, then drink every day.


if you want more data , search the Health Information Center : http://google.com/coop/cse?cx=0071853080鈥?/a>


it is a ';health only'; search engine , I am sure you will find useful information there .Can you give me an information about the mixture of ginger and coconut oil for joint pains?
Coconut Oil increases the thyroid.. sometimes joint pains do come from too low a thyroid. I don't know about ginger for joint pains but it does work as a catylist for other items and also


as an antidepressant! You can eat ginger root raw.. peel it and eat it.. it's a bit hot. If You like


hot things you'll enjoy it!
Apparently so, but I don't know about the coconut oil. See the links below:

No comments:

Post a Comment