Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Does anyone else get sick eating movie popcorn with coconut oil?

One handful can make me sick in my stomach - (throw up). Before the change to coconut oil, I ate a large bucket per movie.Does anyone else get sick eating movie popcorn with coconut oil?
yes, yes, yes! movie popcorn used to be the best, and now it's friggin disgusting because of the pre-popped corn and the coconut oil. it tastes okay at first, and then a quarter way through the bucket, i can't finish it. i hate fake butter.Does anyone else get sick eating movie popcorn with coconut oil?
I didn't know they used coconut oil, but then, I hardly ever buy movie popcorn. You might be allergic. I like coconut oil, so I think it actually sounds good. I have organic, cold-pressed coconut oil, and I might just try that on popcorn the next time I make it, instead of butter!
You apparently are having an allergic reaction to the coconut oil as it is the oil of choice in essentially all theaters. You have a legitimate excuse to carry in your own store-bought popcorn which would show in its ingredients legend the type oil in it.
Blech; I hate movie popcorn.





And it sounds like you're allergic to coconut oil. I hope you've stopped having popcorn at the movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment