Friday, December 18, 2009

How do I apply Coconut Oil to my hair?

I just bought it, and I need to know the step by step process.How do I apply Coconut Oil to my hair?
Step 1 Rinse hair with warm water.





Step 2 Squeeze excess water from hair with a towel.





Step 3 Wet a towel lightly and warm it in a dryer for 10 minutes or soak a towel in hot water and ring out excess water.





Step 4 Apply a quarter-size amount of coconut oil to damp hair. Massage the oil into your scalp and then distribute oil down to the tips. If you have long hair, use a bit more coconut oil. You can use a wide-toothed comb to distribute the oil through your hair.





Step 5 Take the warm towel and wrap it around your head, making sure to get all of your hair covered. Leave it on for two hours. This will assure that the oil penetrates your hair.You can also apply the coconut oil to your hair before bed, and cover your head with a plastic shower cap.





Step 6 Wash hair with gentle shampoo.





or you can also put it in your hair and leave it over night, for examply put it on one day then wash it out the next day then the next day put some on your hair.How do I apply Coconut Oil to my hair?
well normally when applying oil products, you mix it either with your favorite conditioner in a color applicator bottle, or simply place it in a color applicator bottle for scalp use...If you plan on applying it directly to your hair, pour some in a spray bottle, and just spritz your hair when you need to.


color applicator bottle: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21鈥?/a>


hope i answered your question

No comments:

Post a Comment