Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Do you eat pure coconut oil for your health?

I purchased some coconut oil to use on my hands because they get extreamly dry during winter. I've also read that it can be a ';wonderfood'; for health if eaten. Do you eat coconut oil and has it improved your health? If so, how much per day do you consume daily?Do you eat pure coconut oil for your health?
Coconut oil and palm oil are two vegetable oils that are high in saturated fats and you are better off without them.





Most vegetable oils are high in unsaturated fats (mono unsaturated fats and/or poly unsaturated fats) and are much better for you.Do you eat pure coconut oil for your health?
No cod liver oil every day.
I use coconut oil when I fry food and in my cooking in general.


It is especially good for women's health in general and can aid mobility in later life.





It is especially good for stabilising metabolism too.
No, can't stand coconut

No comments:

Post a Comment