Saturday, December 26, 2009

How should I use coconut oil on my hair?

Last time I used it, I applied it to wet hair, rinsed it out, used shampoo and conditioner...and my hair was still oily after I blow-dried it. What's the best way to use coconut oil on hair?How should I use coconut oil on my hair?
use it on dry hair and after a few hours wash it ..........How should I use coconut oil on my hair?
My mother used to put coconut oil on her hair, wrap it in plastic and then a towel and leave in on cor a couple hours before washing it out. She used to say that's what the Polynesians use and she always had compliments on her long, black soft shiny hair. Report Abuse

Discover the health benefits of coconut oil at:





http://www.revitaliseyourhealth.com/arti鈥?/a>
What i do is i put it on at nite on dry hair before i go to bed.


Then in the morning I wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner.


It works great!
try using cocunut milk instead. it's less greasy than the oil version.
put a little bit in a bowl...Warm it up in the micro for a about a few seconds





massage on to dry hair (before you take a shower)...massage scalp.... you can wrap it up in a towel...for about 15mins.





or immediately


wash with shampoo and conditioner...





I let my hair sit i the towel for 1/2 hour. Something to do with the heat from your head. my grandmother told me that helps condition the hair follicles
Coconut oil is one of the best natural nutrition for hair. It helps healthy growth of hair by providing them a shinny complexion. Regular massage of head with coconut oil ensures that your scalp is free of dandruff, lice, and lice eggs, even if your scalp is dry. It is an excellent conditioner and helps in the re-growth of damaged air. It also provides the essential proteins required for nourishing damaged hair. It is therefore used as a hair care oil and used in manufacturing various conditioners, and dandruff relief best way to deal with oily hair is a mild shampoo...coconut
You used too much. And it's supposed to make your hair oily, to keep it hydrated. Dry your hair thoroughly and then apply the oil sparingly until your hair is silky and smooth. Don't overdue it. Better to use less a lot of times then use a lot one time.
Do not use straight coconut oil. Mix it with water or another thinner conditioner. After applying it to your hair rinse it out with very warm water. There are some real good natural conditioners that have coconut oil in them. I would use one of them (in fact I do).
I put it on at night before I go to bed and put a small towel over my pillowcase (put it on dry hair) . When I get up in the morning, I wash it out and condition. I use it once a week and love it.
coconut oil is itself a conditioner and tamer. if you used another conditioner too, it probably was too much. What are you trying to achieve other than smelling like a coconut?





wash and condition your hair with shampoo for your hair type (if your hair is very frizzy, use shampoo and conditioner for that hair type - read the package - there are some very inexpensive brands that are good, like L'Oreal, about $2.39 per bottle) and dry it. put a few (very few!) drops of the oil in the palm of your hand, rub both hands together and just apply to the ends of your hair. This type of question should be asked of a hairdresser, or under beauty secrets.
Make sure the husk is removed.
NEIN! dunt ..its not gut fur your hair./...nein! its OILY N GREASY....N SMELLS FOUL! get some jojaba oil...that will be nice...GET HEALED with a salt infusion,.n style with a product that dont yellow...aHENNA RINSE is gold standard.thinx

No comments:

Post a Comment