Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can you leave100% Virgin Coconut oil in your hair like a normal hair oil without washing it out?

I have been reading stories about the many benefits of coconut oil but I don't know I have to wash it out after I put it in my hair of if I can leave it in my hair like a normal hair moisturizer. Can coconut be left in your hair like a normal oil like olive oil?Can you leave100% Virgin Coconut oil in your hair like a normal hair oil without washing it out?
yes coconut oil can be left in ur hair, u can leave it on till u wash off ur hair the next time....u can also apply either coconut or olive oil on ur hair and massage ur head gently to stimulate blood flow. then u can wash it off ur hair..Can you leave100% Virgin Coconut oil in your hair like a normal hair oil without washing it out?
you can but you only need a small amount. it can cause build up pretty quick which will result in having to wash you hair more often.





or you could use it as a deep conditioner and then ring it thoroughly. but you only need very little
you can if you want


but i wouldnt just to save the naturalness of your hair


and not too put too much stuff on it
you can do whatever works for you. i wouldnt... its great as a deep conditioner though

No comments:

Post a Comment