Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is coconut oil is easy to be found?

in most countries.. do most of people think that the coconut oil is more useful to be used as cooking oil or other than for cooking but is still benefit us?Is coconut oil is easy to be found?
Coconut oil has ALOT of trans fatty acid which is bad for your arteries. Its better for candle oil and skin careIs coconut oil is easy to be found?
I buy coconut oil at the health food store. Although I understand it is good for cooking, I use it for conditioning my skin.


I am surprised to read others saying coconut oil is unhealthy or smells bad. The coconut oil I buy is very nice. It is more healthy than butter. It smells like coconut, which is a pleasant scent often used in lotions.
coconut oil is a residue after you'd boil coconut milk for a long peroid of time over low heat. it certainly dont smell too good being rubbed on your body like what the indians do, on their hair thou. canned or powdered coconut milk will not work for making coconut oil thou.

No comments:

Post a Comment