Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Coconut Oil?

I have had great success with coconut oil stabalising my blood sugar %26amp; cravings ( I have Reactive Hypoglycemia)





Has anyone else had similar success?





PamCoconut Oil?
I don't have diabetes, but coconut oil is very high in fat so I wouldn't go crazy on eating much of it. Perhaps u can try a healthier alternative. Perhaps a peace of fruit. Exercising is also a great way in stabilizing blood sugar.Coconut Oil?
Coconut oil is great for a wide range of ailments. It also helps with digestion, and is a natural anti - fungal, bacterial, viral and parasitic agent. It is quite the miracle. I use it for everything from cooking to soothing a sore throat. It gets my vote fro sure.





chk this site out.\


http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/coconut_oil_facts.html
no


i never heard about this


i have diabetes


but thanks for the info
YES! I have insulin resistance and my DOCTOR put me on it...as well as his other patients.





I, like you...have been able to control my blood sugar and cravings with it. It's just fantastic! You should look at the Coconut Oil forum at www.curezone.com and the Oil Pulling forum to see how others are using it.





Most people don't understand the long, long list of benefits from coconut oil so be prepared for all sorts of comments!





I WISH YOU LUCK! Glad you found it!! :)
I recently tried the virgin coconut oil to try to help with weight loss. The problem is trying to find ways to add 3 tablespoons of this stuff to my diet each day. I found adding a tablespoon to a protein shake in a blender was easiest, however, I didn't want 3 protein shakes a day. If I added more than the 1 tablespoon at a time, it didn't agree with my digestion!





I'm still struggling with this, so if you can, email me and offer suggestions and let me know how long you have been taking it. My thyroid must be borderline because my weight loss has been VERY slow. This is why I tried the coconut oil in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment