Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can someone explain to me how Coconut Oil helps your hair grow?

Everytime I search for an answer to my question, I never seem to get one. So I'm asking you all...Can someone explain to me how Coconut Oil helps your hair grow?
It may have something to do with the thyroid.I know that sounds rididculous, but it seems coconut oil is good for the thyriod and the thyroid aids in the growth of hair.If your thyroid is messed up, your hair will fall out-scary huh?Make sure you use only raw, virgin, organic coconut oil!Can someone explain to me how Coconut Oil helps your hair grow?
I keep seeing postings about adding avacado oil and coconut oil and what not together for hair growth... i've been wondering about this too!!!
Maybe the batanicles or the essential oils composed of the product helps it grow but im no expert.So go on google and check what the pros and cons are!
Have you ever seen the hair on a coconut?
About 1/4'; of hair is within the skin layers - coconut oil doesn't increase hair growth - it tightens the skin and some of that 1/4'; is now above the skin line - multiply this by all the hair follicles and you perceive more hair

No comments:

Post a Comment