Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do you put coconut oil on your skin?

Do you wash it off or let it absord into your skin?How do you put coconut oil on your skin?
Lord No, don't use coconut oil it will never come off and you will smell really bad. If your skin is dry you must try the hydrating body cream made by Bee-Luscious Cosmetics, its the ultimate best and leaves skin soooo soft and smooth and smelling so pretty, check it out at bee royal products you will be so much happier I promiseHow do you put coconut oil on your skin?
Coconut oil is AMAZING for your skin, in EVERY way! It's great for your body PERIOD! Just research and find out all the reasons why and how. I do dab it on my face very lightly, it works not only on the outside but on a cellular level. Report Abuse

Um, I don't normally use coconut oil on my face but I remember reading an article once about how it can be beneficial. You're supposed to put a few drops (2-5) in your palm, rub it together to warm it and then massage it gently onto your face and neck.





Why would you use coconut oil on your skin, by the way?
I don't, I have my asian man servant lather me up
I would say let it absorb, then take a shower later to rinse off any excess.
depends, are u using coconut oil from the bottle or the actual fruit??? cuz if its from the actual fruit i would suggest to wash it off unless you want the ants to come party with you..


btw u can use coconut oil for everything..its good for tanning, conditioning ur hair and a really good laxative..


yum i feel like a chilled coconut juice drink now...

No comments:

Post a Comment