Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Will coconut oil have a bad effect on my wife if used for a lube during sex?




I have been reading up on homemade lubes and so on. I have heard that coconut oil can be used during sex for lube. My only problem with this is that she will get a problem ';down there'; because it's coconut oil. I know it isn't good if using with a condom but I'm talking about disease wise, will it cause something bad for her?Will coconut oil have a bad effect on my wife if used for a lube during sex?
Coconut oil won't cause any problems for either of you. Are you sure it is not compatible with condoms? Will coconut oil have a bad effect on my wife if used for a lube during sex?
People just answer anything! Coconut oil is not safe to use as lube during sex. Besides no oil is safe to use.





Get me right, a guy can use oil to masturbate with, even coconut oil as the penis is entirely washable. However, it is not safe to use any oil inside the vagina. Oil would affect the normal lubrication of the vagina and if you're trying to have a baby, this would make it even difficult for the sperm to swim.





Use KY-jelly or Durex as they are water-based lubes that won't affect the PH-level of the vagina.
It's fine. For one thing, almost anything edible in the oil range is okay to use as lube. And for another, coconut has to be pretty much at the top of the list for most effective, healthy and with a great scent.
why you want to use coconut oil.It is also not advisable to use any oil etc with condoms.use any good lubricated condom available in market.

No comments:

Post a Comment