Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is it hygenic to use coconut oil as a lubricant?

I have been using some Jelly as Lubricant during my bedtime. Is wanted to know if using Coconut oil or any kind of natural oils is hygienic and can be used without any side effects. Expecting answers from medical practitioners or some body in Gynach field.Is it hygenic to use coconut oil as a lubricant?
From my experience, coconut oil is best. It is inexpensive and widely available at health-food stores. It comes in a glass jar. Even though it is a bit solid in the jar, when it is allowed to warm to room temperature, it easily dissolves into the skin. It is harmless to the tender tissues of the vagina and has antiviral and antibacterial properties that are very helpful.








I live in a warm, humid climate, and I haven't been able to find a commercial deodorant that keeps odor at bay all day. I tried a deodorant crystal and found that it worked beautifully, but I developed a rash after I'd used it for two weeks.
  • What is the best DVR DVD
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment