Saturday, December 26, 2009

WHAT do indian oils like mustard and coconut oil do to your hair am thinking of keeping them in for applying ?

I can answer you re coconut oil but I havent used mustard oil. I shampoo with Tresemme Salon Silk shampoo - its got Vitamin H %26amp; Almond in it and it is for extra dry, frizz prone hair. When I've rinsed off I massage the oil all over so that the hair and scalp is thoroughly coated and then comb it through. I usually tie a plastic bag over my hair %26amp; leave in for 30 minutes - the contained body heat helps the oil to really penetrate - cos my hair really is very dry. Then I rinse that off and put on Tresemme Salon Silk Conditioner for 20 mins. (It also has the Vit H %26amp; Almond in it). I rinse off with warm (not hot) water to leave a residue on my hair. Goodbye dry %26amp; frizzy hair, hello shine! sWHAT do indian oils like mustard and coconut oil do to your hair am thinking of keeping them in for applying ?
well, i'm indian, and when i was younger, my mom used to oil my hair every other week.


i had gorgeeous hair. it wasn't frizzy, made my very thick hair look pretty and had a natural shine to it!


i've stopped recently, just because it's inconvenient to do as i got into high school...but i'm planning on oiling my hair over the weekends to rejuvinate it with out using too many chemicals.





so basically, pretty good for your hair.


especially if you're used to straightening and curling like most people.





:]
  • What is the best DVR DVD
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment